A dozen Australian and NZ wineries are joining forces for a trade mission to Hong Kong this month to capture a share of China's rapidly developing taste for our wines.
Winestate Magazine - www.winestate.com.au – Australia’ oldest wine industry publication, is presenting the Australasian Wine Industry Event at the Hong Kong Renaissance Harbourview Hotel, Wanchai in the middle of this month.
Winestate has invited leading Hong Kong hospitality and catering VIP guests invited for this presentation & wine tasting event, where they will meet with the business owners and winemakers from these Australian and New Zealand wine companies.
- When: Tuesday 14th May, Wednesday 15th May, and Thursday 16th May, 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm each day
- Where: Renaissance Harbourview Hotel Wanchai 1 Harbour Road, Wanchai
Companies taking part in this Trade Mission are from some of the major wine production States in Australia and New Zealand. Most of these wines are not distributed in Hong Kong at this moment and the wineries are looking for potential distributors and/or sales/media exposure in Hong Kong.
- Cooks Lot Mudgee NSW www.cookslot.com.au
- Palmer Wines Margaret River WA www.palmerwines.com.au
- Angullong Wines Orange NSW www.angullong.com.au
- Flints of Coonawarra Coonawarra SA www.flintsofcoonawarra.com.au
- Showblock Estate Currency Creek SA www.showblock.com.au
- Bunamagoo Estate Mudgee NSW www.bunnamagoowines.com.au
- Wecan Fine Wines McLaren Vale SA
- Man O War Vineyard Waiheke Island NZ www.manowarvineyards.co.nz
- Coal Pit Vineyard Central Otago NZ www.coalpitwine.com
- Saracen Estate Margaret River WA www.saracenestates.com.au
- Dennis of McLaren Vale McLaren ValeSA www.denniswines.com.au
- Brangayne Wines Orange NSW www.brangayne.com
- Green builder unveils Zero Carbon Home design Aspect Living today unveils its innovative design for an affordable, environmentally-friendly home in SA’s pioneering Zero Carbon Challenge. Woodside-based Energy Aspect Living ...
- Accenture to deploy digital diagnostics for Windows Azure Innovative website analysis software developed in Adelaide by Maxamine - now owned by Accenture - will be deployed on the Windows Azure software-as-a-service platform. In early 200...
- SA ‘green’ builder skips waste on site Environmentally-conscious SA builder Energy Aspect Living has designed its construction processes to eliminate building site waste and avoid the need for on-site skips. At a time ...
- Alan Greig trades in keyboard for corkscrew After running some of SA’s most successful software companies, IT entrepreneur Alan Greig has headed for the hills with his wife Jane Mitchell to run a restaurant in one of SA’s ol...