Centrify, the leader in securing hybrid enterprises through the power of identity services, has overnight revealed it hit a major milestone with more than US$100M in global sales during its 2016-17 financial year.
Centrify generated positive cash flow from operations during the financial year while achieving a customer retention rate of more than 95 per cent. Highlighting strong sales in Australia and New Zealand during the year, Centrify will have a prominent presence at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit in Sydney on August 21-22.
Centrify CEO Tom Kemp said the company had prioritised a customer-funded approach to the business during 2016-17. “This has allowed us to focus on long-term growth and customer needs,” he said.
“We achieved positive cash flow from operations by focusing very specifically on the leverage attained from existing and incremental investment in all areas of our business, most specifically in R&D, Sales and Marketing. We will continue to focus on priorities that are in our customers’ best interests because they are our most important stakeholders.”
Centrify is a rapidly growing security vendor with more than 5000 customers, including more than half of the Fortune 50 in the US. Centrify continued to grow its customer base during the past financial year, particularly among large enterprises. New customers include Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Office Depot, Colgate-Palmolive, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Campbell Soup Company.
Centrify now serves and supports 32 members of the Fortune 50, seven of the top-10 pharma companies, six of the top worldwide telcos and six of the top retailers in the US.
With data breaches happening at an alarming rate, today’s security is not enough. To address this, Centrify is rethinking security by delivering a complete platform to stop breaches through the trifecta of Identity Services for applications, endpoints and infrastructure — both on-premises and in the cloud.
Centrify simplifies implementation of identity best practices and strengthens an organisation’s risk posture by taking a unique approach to controlling both end user and privileged access in the hybrid enterprise.
Mr Kemp said the Centrify platform addressed today’s biggest security issues and helped stop breaches in their tracks. “Our strategy is to offer a broader, more effective platform for identity rather than just a point solution that focuses on a limited facet such as single sign-on (SSO) or password vaulting,” he said.
“As organisations look to consolidate vendors in the security space, Centrify is unique in that it covers SSO, multi-factor authentication, privileged account security and beyond in a single, holistic offering.”
In addition to posting strong financial results, Centrify received industry accolades, including:
- KuppingerCole positioned Centrify as a leader in the 2017 Leadership Compass for Identity as a Service: Single Sign-On to the Cloud (IDaaS SSO)
- Gartner, Inc. awarded Centrify the highest service score in the “Workforce to SaaS” use case in its “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide”
- Forrester Research, Inc., named the company a Leader in its “The Forrester Wave™: Privileged Identity Management, Q3 2016”
- SPI Research, the leading independent technology services research firm, named the company a 2017 Best-of-the-Best professional services organisation.
Centrify secured numerous awards for its innovation, product excellence and company growth, including:
- Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2016 Top 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Magazine’s 35th Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Editor’s Choice distinction by com
- Five-star rating in CRN’s 2017 Partner Program Guide
- Named the most innovative identity and access management solution in Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2017 InfoSec Awards; the best identity management platform in Government Security News’ 2016 Homeland Security Awards; and a 2016 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award winner.
Centrify also launched its Analytics Service, a major new solution to stop breaches in real-time based on user behaviour. The Centrify Analytics Service uses machine learning to assess risk based on constantly-evolving user behavior patterns. It then assigns a risk score, and enforces an appropriate decision — determining whether the user’s access is granted, requires step-up authentication, or is blocked entirely.
Centrify entered the final stage before achieving Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) compliance.
Centrify enhanced its executive team with the addition of Rhonda Shantz as Chief Marketing Officer. Shantz played a critical role in leading Centrify to this next stage of growth.
For media assistance in Australia and New Zealand, please call John Harris on +61 8 8431 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centrify redefines security from a legacy static perimeter-based approach to protecting millions of scattered connections in a boundaryless hybrid enterprise. As the only industry recognised leader in both Privileged Identity Management and Identity-as-a-Service, Centrify provides a single platform to secure each user’s access to apps and infrastructure through the power of identity services. This is Next Dimension Security in the Age of Access. Centrify is enabling more than 5000 customers, including over half the Fortune 50, to defend their organisations. To learn more visit www.centrify.com.
The Breach Stops Here.
Centrify is a registered trademark and Centrify Server Suite, Centrify Privilege Service and Centrify Identity Services are trademarks of Centrify Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Centrify reports record year for 2014 Centrify overnight announced record sales for 2014, with every quarter seeing accelerated revenue growth over the previous year, including multiple quarters of 40 per cent year-ove...
- Centrify shields ‘keys to the kingdom’ accounts with CPS Centrify overnight announced the launch of Centrify Privilege Service (CPS), the industry’s first cloud-based identity management solution to provide security, visibility and contr...
- Inc. names Centrify on fastest-growing private company list Inc. magazine overnight ranked Centrify at 2899 on its 33rd annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. The Inc. magazine list r...
- Centrify receives the highest service score in ‘Workforce to SaaS’ use case by Gartner for IDaaS, Worldwide Centrify CEO Tom KempCentrify, the leader in securing enterprise identities against cyberthreats, overnight announced it has received the highest service score in the ‘Workfo...