Global software developer 4D this month presents Wakanday, a tailored day of seminars in Silicon Valley to proselytise its breakthrough Wakanda web business development toolset.
After the success of last year’s JS.everywhere(2012) + Wakanday event in Boston, 4D has expanded the format to two full days in San Jose, California.
For Australians, 4D Australasia will also show the Wakanda toolset at Web Directions South on October 18-19 in Sydney. Details at http://south12.webdirections.org/
- Wakanda Studio, a visual designer for your datastore and front end, as well as code editor.
- Wakanda Server, a super-rapid datastore and HTTP server, it's a home for all your app's business logic.
- Wakanda Framework, widgets and the fast, standards-based datasources that feed them.
Topics at this year’s Wakanday include Create Your First Business Application by David Robbins; jQuery: Wakanda’s Swiss Army Knife, also by David Robbins and Building a Multi-Platform Application by Greg McCarvell
For more information, visit http://www.jseverywhere.org/wakanday/
- World first rare pears at Willunga Farmers Market Ashbourne Valley Orchards continue to wow the crowds at Willunga Farmers Market with their world-first rare pears. The only known commercial grower of the Durondeau pea...
- Clare Valley's Old Church School Carlsruhe B&B launches website SA's latest wine region B&B sensation, the Old Church School, Carlsruhe south of Clare, has just launched its website at www.oldchurchschool.com.Established by husband-and-wife tea...
- Jo Stewart-Rattray expert uncorks Old Church School Carlsruhe B&B in Clare Valley When Jo Stewart-Rattray finishes her day job defending Australia’s information borderlands, her mind turns to her abiding passion, running a boutique bed and breakfast in SA’s Clar...