Australian business management software specialist EBS (Evolution Business Systems) has racked up a resounding customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 per cent in the 2014 Australian Achiever Awards.
For the fifth year in a row, EBS won praise from its customers, with a rating of 95.02 per cent in the Computer Systems, Software & Internet Services category in the awards.
EBS founder and director Paul Woods said the true value of this award was it came from customers. “At EBS, we are very proud of what we do,” he said. “What makes this such a valuable acknowledgement is that it comes from the people we aim to please – our customers.”
Now into its 17th year, the Australian Achiever Awards are an independent, unbiased award system based on assessment ratings from a business's own customers - an indication of a well run business where satisfied customers are a sign that a business is healthy, worthy of praise and increased custom.
EBS customers spoke highly of the company during the award evaluation process with endorsements that included:
- “Very professional, friendly and helpful”
- “It’s like working with a big consultancy, but with the benefit of a one-on-one service and relationship”
- “They are prompt in their responses and proactive in their attitude, always looking for better ways for me to do things”.
For more about the Australian Achiever Awards, call Director Geoff Harwood on 1800 638 318.
For media assistance, call John Harris on 08 8431 4000 or email email@example.com.
About Evolution Business Systems (EBS) http://www.ebsys.com.au
Evolution Business Systems (EBS) specialises in business management solutions that give you the freedom to focus on your business. EBS does this by automating your core business processes and integrating your specialist business applications to deliver the right financial management solution. With deep expertise in leading financial applications including Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Arrow Financials, EBS works beside clients to ensure their software solves problems rather than creating more. EBS has a detailed implementation strategy that is tailored to customers in terms of timelines, requirements, risks and responsibilities as well as project variations and external requirements. While it does not sell or support hardware or site network environments, EBS informally partners with selected specialists in these areas to provide clients with a “total solution”.’
- EBS and NAV deliver early Christmas present to Circadian EBS and NAV deliver early Christmas present to Circadian Company Circadian Technologies Limited Industry Biotechnology Solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV ...
- EBS sharpens Arrow for Richard Jay Since Richard Jay Laundry Equipment began working with award-winning Arrow business partner Evolution Business Systems, this national company has significantly improved the efficie...
- EBS tops 95% approval in Australian Achiever Awards Australian financial software specialist Evolution Business Systems (EBS) has scored an outstanding 95.68 per cent customer satisfaction rating in the Australian Achiever Awards, h...
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation chooses EBS One of Australia’s leading philanthropic organisations, the Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation in Melbourne, will strengthen controls and improve reporting on grants by deploying M...