Australian business management software specialist EBS (Evolution Business Systems) has racked up a resounding customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 per cent in the 2014 Australian Achiever Awards.
For the fifth year in a row, EBS won praise from its customers, with a rating of 95.02 per cent in the Computer Systems, Software & Internet Services category in the awards.
EBS founder and director Paul Woods said the true value of this award was it came from customers. “At EBS, we are very proud of what we do,” he said. “What makes this such a valuable acknowledgement is that it comes from the people we aim to please – our customers.”
Now into its 17th year, the Australian Achiever Awards are an independent, unbiased award system based on assessment ratings from a business's own customers - an indication of a well run business where satisfied customers are a sign that a business is healthy, worthy of praise and increased custom.
EBS customers spoke highly of the company during the award evaluation process with endorsements that included:
- “Very professional, friendly and helpful”
- “It’s like working with a big consultancy, but with the benefit of a one-on-one service and relationship”
- “They are prompt in their responses and proactive in their attitude, always looking for better ways for me to do things”.
For more about the Australian Achiever Awards, call Director Geoff Harwood on 1800 638 318.
For media assistance, call John Harris on 08 8431 4000 or email email@example.com.
About Evolution Business Systems (EBS) http://www.ebsys.com.au
Evolution Business Systems (EBS) specialises in business management solutions that give you the freedom to focus on your business. EBS does this by automating your core business processes and integrating your specialist business applications to deliver the right financial management solution. With deep expertise in leading financial applications including Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Arrow Financials, EBS works beside clients to ensure their software solves problems rather than creating more. EBS has a detailed implementation strategy that is tailored to customers in terms of timelines, requirements, risks and responsibilities as well as project variations and external requirements. While it does not sell or support hardware or site network environments, EBS informally partners with selected specialists in these areas to provide clients with a “total solution”.’
- EBS navigates 15 years of evolution Melbourne-based business software specialist EBS (Evolution Business Systems) this month celebrated 15 years in business after posting a record year during 2015-16. EBS is a Micro...
- NAV improves control and reporting for Centacare Ballarat When Centacare Ballarat outgrew its PC-based accounting software package, it chose Microsoft Dynamics NAV, installed and supported by Melbourne-based national ERP software speciali...
- Vic Air on cloud 9 with EBS & Dynamics NAV Vic Air Supplies Financial Accountant Shelley Hughes Melbourne-based air conditioning company Vic Air Supplies has migrated its business systems to the cloud after replacing its ol...
- EBS and NAV deliver early Christmas present to Circadian EBS and NAV deliver early Christmas present to Circadian Company Circadian Technologies Limited Industry Biotechnology Solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV ...