Impress Media Australia will close its doors for the year sometime this week - as soon as I finish my to-do list - and reopen for 2017 on Monday, January 16.
2016 has been a big year that let me work with a bunch of interesting people and projects. Highlights have included:
- The March launch of the ZCell residential battery for Simon Hackett's energy storage company Redflow
- Publicising the second International Albinism Awareness Day in June
- Spreading the word for Centrify about how protecting your identity online is the key to security.
Thank you to everyone who has trusted me to delver your message during the past year, to every journalist who has answered my phone calls and emails and to anyone who has folowed our stories. 2016 has been a great year, but I'm looking forward to a break and an even better 2017.
However, if any emergencies come up duirng the holiday period, you can get hold of me by mobile or email. If we don't speak, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year.
- Impress simplifies office security Impress Media has installed an IP-enabled video door camera at its Norwood premises that lets you see and talk with visitors to the office – even if you’re not there! Ideal for ...
- Impress completes $100,000 office ‘greenovation’ Impress Media Australia has completed the $100,000 “green” renovation of its office building in Norwood by installing 26 solar panels on its northern roof. The 4.94-kilowatt syste...
- Card-free Xmas funds community school Don't take if personally that you have no Christmas card from us this year: Instead of sending cards, Impress Media has donated $550 to fund a community school through not-for-prof...
- Impress sees the light with LEDs Impress Media Australia has slashed more than $500 from its annual power bill by replacing 80 fluorescent globes and tubes with LED (Light-Emitting Diode) lighting at its office. ...